Sunday, March 24, 2013
Smile of the Week
And then there's Maude
Staff/Voice/Website photo w/permission
eet Maude! She's Laid back, gentle and loving. She will rub against you looking for attention. She becomes nervous when picked up and carried around but feels comfortable with petting as long as her feet remain on the ground. Gets along well with other cats.
Editors Note: Maude is a new girl on the block and one of the lucky ones who now has the proper care she needs. What's really sad to see is that most of the cats pictured in the list on Haven's website are the same ones that have been at the shelter for years and we've already featured them here on the Voice. Wouldn't it be nice to give them all special homes?
To help the Safe Haven you can;
• Adopt a cat
• Sponsor a cat
• Donate money, food and supplies
• Buy something on Barn Sale day
• Tell your friends about Animal Safe Haven
To adopt an animal
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have valid identification with your current address
• Be able to verify that you can have a pet where you live
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for your pet
Understand that the Chilliwack Animal Safe Haven Society Inc. reserves the right to deny any adoption for any reason
Pay a $115 adoption fee for cats
To meet one of the available cats or to inquire about adopting or sponsoring contact the Chilliwack Animal Safe Haven Society, 49843 Chilliwack Central Road, Chilliwack, BC V2P 6H3 by phone at: 604-794-SAFE (7233) or e-mail here or visit their website at: www.thesafehaven.ca
For the complete list of adoptees visit: www.thesafehaven.ca/adoptees.asp
Open Tuesday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday.
© Copyright (c) 2013 The Valley Voice