Sunday March 4, 2012
Young Rd. barricaded after transformer catches fire Sunday night
A Young Rd. transformer drops showers of sparks Sunday evening.
hortly before 9 P.M. on Sunday, a pole transformer caught fire in the 9600 block of Young Rd. at Lewis Ave.
According to witnesses, flames shot out from the transformer setting the pole on fire. Barricades were setup across Young as Hydro crews dealt with it. The Hydro website showed no power outages in the area.
© Copyright (c) 2012 The Valley Voice