Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fire News

Bole Balcony Blaze

Crews chase electrical fire into structure roof

Staff/Voice photos

 

 

ust before 8 P.M. Sunday, Chilliwack firefighters were called out to the 46000 block of Bole Ave. to what appeared to be a smouldering electrical fire on a fourth floor balcony.

 

Some residents of the building evacuated and said they could see and smell the smoke throughout the block.

 

Crews had to remove the soffits in order to get up into the roof and snuff the fire out.

 

There was no word on the actual cause of the fire.

 

See more photos below.