Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Their Ducks in a Row for 2016
potluck, 15-min market swap table Feb 18
Symington, VPG/Voice file photo
are invited to Valley Permaculture Guild's 3rd Annual General Meeting at the
Sardis Library on Thursday, February 18 beginning at 6:30 pm.
Coffee and tea will be provided. Please bring your own mug. Should you feel
inclined, you may bring a "finger food" potluck item to share :)
Included here are summaries of board positions and a nomination form. Please
have all nominations in by Tuesday, February 16.
Address: 5819 Tyson Rd., Sardis, BC V2R 3R6
6:30 to 6:45 pm - Meet and Greet, Sign-In, Swap table (See
6:45 pm - Call to order
• Welcome & Year in
• Notice convening meeting to be read
• Minutes of preceding annual general meeting to be read and
adopted or amended and adopted as required;
• Business arising out of minutes to be considered
• Election of directors and appointment of auditors
• Special business to be considered
• Unfinished business to be considered;
• New business to be considered
7:45 pm - Wrap-Up
8:00 pm - Clean-Up
We will also be also have a "15 minute market" during sign-in.
Crafters are welcome to bring your hand crafted items to swap or
sell during the sign-in and meet & greet.
Board of Directors and
Committee obligation documents. For more information about what
Valley Permaculture Guild does, visit
© Copyright (c) 2009-2016 The Valley Voice