1941, time has stood still in Ryder Lake. No one has their finger on the
pulse of the community more than Peter Whitlock, president of the Ryder
lake Farmers' Institute. He's the go-to guy on the Lake's jungle vine.
Several events are being held at the Ryder
Lake between now and December 31.
• October 11 - Tuesday - Chilliwack Fire Prevention Week - Open house -
see local posters for times.
• October 20 - Thursday - The next Kids Night event - details and times
• October 22 - Saturday - 12 to 3 Ryder Lake Farmers' Market - open to
anyone wishing to sell produce, baking, preserves, Jams Jellies etc - no
cost for tables.
• October 22 - Saturday - 6pm The Annual Taste of Ryder Lake Pot Luck
Dinner - if possible, make something from Ryder Lake Produce ( not
compulsory). Bring copies of your recipe.
• December 3 - Saturday - 9 - 3 Ryder Lake Christmas Craft Fair- tables
$15 book with Peter.
• December 10 - Saturday - 11 - 2 Breakfast With Santa - details TBA.
• December 31 - Saturday - New Years Eve event -Live Band, DJ and appies
all evening, door prizes and more - Tickets limited - $35 - Come ring in
2017! For tickets call Heather 604 864 1662 or Kelly 604 703 6498.
Lots happening in Ryder Lake - mark those calendars.
Contact Peter for tickets and information
via email at: whitlock[at]one-name.org
www.ryderlakeramble.ca for details about the annual arts fest.
The Valley Voice
News | All Rights