Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 

Fire News

Rude Awakening

Bole Ave kitchen fire sends residents packing  

Staff/Voice photo

 

Fire crews respond to a small kitchen blaze on Bole Ave. early Wednesday morning.

 

ust after 2 A.M. Wednesday, a couple of dozen residents at an apartment complex in the 46000 block of Bole Ave. found themselves in the street after being jolted awake by fire alarms.

 

A resident in one of the units had a microwave fire and was treated for minor smoke inhalation.

 

Fire crews ensured there was no danger and the building was properly ventilated before allowing residents back in.

 

Copyright (c) 2012 The Valley Voice